I can provide consultancy on (the relationship between) your business models, business processes and technology. Examples of specific issues are:
- Process design and architecture, for example, in situations where many parties want to collaborate;
- Changes in your business model, and the implications this has for your collaboration with customers and partners;
- Translate regulations and policy into business processes that are executable for people and systems;
- Adopting a business rules approach, eg based on Business Rules Management or Enterprise Decision Management approaches and tools;
- The possibilities (and impossibilities) of new technologies such as Big Data and Gamification and how they fit into your business.
Many challenges benefit from an exploratory approach, where, for example in a Living Lab, possible solutions are tried out and evaluated early. By having many different stakeholders participate in such projects, the solutions that emerge from these projects are well supported.
Exploratory projects may take place early in the process, but also in parallel to large conventional projects. In such situations, they help keep the big picture sharp and make it possible to reevaluate when circumstances change.
I am active in teaching in my areas of expertise. I regularly teach classes in higher education and supervise study projects and graduation theses.
I am also available to provide training for business professionals.